All library notices will now be sent by e-mail only.
See the University of Alberta's Electronic Communications Policy:
We will send you an e-mail:
- As a reminder, three days before material is due, and on the day that the material is due
- When material is two days overdue, seven days overdue, and 31 days overdue (assumed lost)
- When material is recalled
- When requested books are available for pick-up
- With a monthly summary of fines owed
Notices for all University of Alberta faculty, staff and students will be sent to the e-mail address supplied by Information Services and Technology (IST).
Members of the general public (including TAL cardholders) can provide or change an email address using the following form:
All Fields Required